Monday, February 7, 2011

Personalized Note Cards

Hi everyone! I hope you had a really great weekend. Mine was a blur! Went by way too fast! If you're a Packer fan then I guess you have a big smile on your face today, and if you're a Steeler fan all I can say is better luck next time! I don't really care one way or the other who wins the super bowl, but my husband was happy the Packers won!

I told you I'd be back today to show you the monogram cards I made, and here they are!


(click to enlarge)

There are TWENTY different frames in the Frame Set, and NINE different alphabet sets in all styles so you can mix and match to your heart's content! I made these for one of my sisters. She is a school teacher and is always sending notes to parents and her paras so I figured she could use these.

This first card uses one of the frames and the Decorative Alphabet



(click to enlarge)



(click to enlarge)

This second card uses two frames and the Sweet Alphabet. One of the frames is printed in red, and the inner frame I left in black. I paired it with some decorative paper and a border punched out of some red card stock.

I made envelopes to go with the cards so she has a great little set of personalized cards to use! I think monogram cards like these would make a great gift for anyone!

Be sure to stop by the Squigglefly Blog today to see what the challenge is this week! I'm sure Vicki has come up with a fun challenge for everyone. Have a great Monday, and thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Just gorgeous, Holly!!!

Nana Bev said...

Great cards, Holly .... and a great idea. You never have enough when you really need them.

Tammy said...

Wow Holly, outstanding cards. I love the touch of red on the second one.

Linda said...

Holly these are wonderful. I love the way you used the frames. They are so pretty. My printer is out of ink. I hate when that happen. Now I have to make a trip to Wal Mart. I really don't like to go there. It always ends up being so much money.

LaVerne said...

What a great idea! I guess I am going to have to get those frames and some alphabet sets.

freida said...

ARE THESE NOT FABULOUS?!! Both designs are gorgeous and sooo creative! LOVE how you used the frames! They really give me some great ideas for a set I'm planning to make for a friend. Thanks for the inspiration, GF! :)

Hugs~

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you outdid yourself with these holly! they are absolutely stunning!

hugs :)

Shawna said...

These are wonderful Holly!!!!

Renee said...

These are gorgeous, very elegant looking. Hugz n blessings.

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Holly, this is just gorgeous so gorgeous!! I love the different colors and how you've used these images! Such a brilliant design and very classy!! Have a great day!!HUGS

Rachel said...

OMGoodness Holly these are all soooo GORGEOUS!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Marlene said...

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from off the ground because these are strikingly BEAUTIFUL!

Dana said...

g/f you nailed the classic look to a "T"!! These are GORGEOUS!!!
Hugs~
Dana

Maria Matter said...

seriously gorgeous Holly!!!