Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring Kitties

Good morning everyone! Squigglefly's new release is out! Have you been by to see? Do you have any favorites? One of the new images that I hope sells a lot is this Three Little Kittens by Lynne Stansbery.


(click to enlarge)

She drew this to help Lucky get her surgery. Isn't it a cute one? I pulled out my colored pencils to color this one. The little swirl at the top is a sticker from Recollections.

We have daffodils like these popping up everywhere! It's going to be another gorgeous day here today. I've got to get my menu planning and grocery shopping done, but I'm sure there will be lots of time spent outdoors today. I hope you have a great day! thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Nana Bev said...

What a sweet card. Love the spring flower colors. :)

Pam in Ar. said...

LOVE this image.....cute, cute cute kitties...Have a great Saturday Holly :) Enjoy the outdoors!!

Shawna said...

I just bought this image --- it is so precious!! Love how you colored it. Have a great weekend Holly. Gotta go shovel some more @!#* --- I mean snow........

Shelley said...

Soft and lovely spring card!

Dawn Frost said...

Ooooh they are so cute! Love them peeking through the flowers.

Marlene said...

These kittens are adorable! Such a cute card.

It's windy as heck here today. One of the shutters just blew off our house...I found it four doors down. Grrrr.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!
cat s.

Tammy said...

If you went outside here you would blow away. Walking is just about impossible.

Love your sweet card. Beautifully colored.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

super cute!!! i'm hearing snow in the forecast - oy vey!

hugs :)

Elaine A said...

Holly -

What an absolutely fabulous job you did with this image! Those kitten are so adorable I want to snuggle them. Beautiful! Beautiful!

Elaine Allen

Kim said...

love this image!!! I need to go shopping! Wonderful card Holly.

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! The kittys are so precious!! Love your coloring as always Holly! The snow is supposed to be coming back tomorrow!! ACK!! Hope it doesn't make me sick again!! LOL!

Patricia St Martin said...

Love those kittens. If you get a chance I have something on my blog for you.