Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sweet Talker

Hi everyone! Just playing with some more valentine cards. This one is not so much an anti-valentine as it is a slam at a significant other who might not be one to woo you with words!


(click to enlarge)


The image is Coffee Chat by Chesney Young. I colored with Copic markers. The candy heart background is a picture I found on the internet. I printed the sentiment out with my computer and added a couple of pink punched hearts.

Here's the inside


(click to enlarge)

Yesterday was a nice day. Our snow stayed around on the ground but it's all melted off the roads. Riley and cat came in from an outing and then both of them sought out the window that was letting the most sun in.


(click to enlarge)

Notice the cat is laying on some of my scrap booking paper? He loves to do that!

Have you been seeing the wonderful projects the design team is doing with the Monograms and Frames that were released yesterday? I am blown away by the talent!
Be sure to take a look at all their blogs!

I'll be back tomorrow to show you something I've made with them too! Have a great Sunday, and thanks for looking!

13 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Well done and well said Holly!

bumblebee creations said...

How funny! sometimes so true!

Stephanie said...

Ha ha ha, Holly! Love it! How do you come up with such clever sayings??? I seriously have a major brain freeze when it comes to that. Love your coloring and the cute background paper!

Linda said...

Oh so sweet! I love the sentiment.

freida said...

OHHH can I ever relate! ;) That's a very familiar scenario around here! LOL Ches's image is so perfect for this...such a versatile image BTW! Your background paper really sets it up! What a brilliant idea! Very creative, Holly!

Hugs~

Tammy said...

Fabulous and I love the sentiment, so clever and perfect!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you are too funny!

it's fabulous and i totally understand - even if my hubby DOES try to OUT TALK me. what nerve!!!!

hugs :)

Sue said...

Ha,ha,ha, that sentiment cracked me up! What a beautiful and funny card!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Hi Holly,
I finally got that award up, thanks for choosing me! Drop by and check it out Here

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! What a great sentiment and so true for sure!! ;) Love your coloring as always hun!!HUGS

Dawn Frost said...

Cute card Holly, love the pic of Riley and cat!

Marlene said...

Ha ha ha...I love it!!!! Too funny! Love that paper, too!

Pam in Ar. said...

LOL, I love cards like these....right up my alley :)