Monday, February 28, 2011

Who's Your Paddy?

Good morning everyone! Today is the last day of the month and that means that today is the very last day you can help Lucky get her surgery! Go take a look at all the images Squigglefly has to offer, and I'm sure you'll find an image or two with a cat in it that you would love to have!

I have another St. Patrick's Day card to share with you today. This one uses the brand new What's On Tap by Lynne Stansbery. I brewed up a batch of green beer!


(click to enlarge)

I searched for some Irish/Celtic fonts and I liked this one best even though I know it's kind of hard to read. The front says "Green Beer Will Make You Say..."
I dotted a bit of glue with a Quickie Glue Pen in the circles of the punched border and sprinkled on some green shredded confetti glitter.
It's colored with Copic markers and I used some white puff paint to create the foam on top. Here's a picture at an angle to show it off a little better.


(click to enlarge)

Here's a look at the inside

(click to enlarge)

It says "Who's your Paddy? Happy St. Paddy's Day!"

Squigglefly has just put all of their St. Patrick's Day images on sale, so why not make a few yourself?

There's a new challenge on the Squigglefly blog today. Run by and see what Chelsea has challenged the design team to do! Have a wonderful Monday, and thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Dana said...

So cute Holly!!
Hugs~
Dana

*Vicki* said...

Very awesome card for St. Patty's Day and for a guy card too!! :) Love the froth on your beer!! TFS!! HUGS

Shawna said...

Adorable! Love that addition of puff paint for the foam.

Dawn Frost said...

Lol, that's great Holly!

Linda said...

P E R F E C T! I love it.

Tammy said...

Fun card Holly, and I love what's waiting inside!

Patricia St Martin said...

Great card for St Patty's day. Love the foam on top.

Marlene said...

Funny card, lady! Who's your paddy?!! Heehee!!! Great foam effects, too!

So, have you ever had green beer? Do tell!

Kim said...

I like that font and Love the card Holly!!!!!!

Pam in Ar. said...

Love the foam :) It's almost March...

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun St. Patty's card Holly!! I just love the green and the frothy beer!!
hugs,
Chris