Friday, March 4, 2011

Dream BIG

Hi everyone! Yay for Friday! I joined in a couple of challenges on Splitcoast Stampers yesterday and combined the sketch challenge with Mothermark's teaparty. The teaparty cards are going to a young man who was badly burned. He coaches kids in sports so our cards had to have a sport theme.

I really love the Big Dreamer image at Squigglefly, and I thought it was absolutely perfect for the challenge.



(click to enlarge)

I colored with Copic markers and chalk and then stamped some grass sprigs outside the fence. The sentiment was computer generated, and I thought I'd share it with ya'll



Just click on the sentiment and then right click to save to your computer.

Tomorrow is another new release day at Squigglefly. I hope to have a card with one of the new images made by tomorrow to share with you! Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

15 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh just love this the image is great and just adore the layout hugs cheryl x

Tammy said...

Sweet image and great card for such a cause. Thanks for the sentiment, love the "D".

eiyiyi said...

Just fabulous! the sentiment and the image couldn't be more perfect. hugs, eileen

Shawna said...

Bless you Miss Holly for sending an encouraging word to that young man! Your card is adorable!!!!

Marlene said...

Your card is gorgeous...love that digi....so CUTE!!

Your sentiment ROCKS, woman!!! Thanks for sharing!

Marlene said...

P.S. There's a free sentiment on my blog today, too...but it ain't for the faint of heart! *snicker*

Patricia St Martin said...

Your card is soooo cute!!! I just love what you have done. Wonderful job. Thanks for the sentiment. Everything has been so quite...

House Revivals said...

This is a GREAT card! The sentiment goes so perfectly with the illustration. Love it!
~Amanda

Colleen Holmes said...

Oh my gosh! this is so cute! Love the image with the sentiment! Your coloring is super great! Huz, Colleen

hoptownracer1 said...

What a great cheerful card! So nice of you to think of others!
Thank you also for the sentiment! :)

Maria Matter said...

fabulous card Holly & the sentiment is perfect...thanks for sharing!

hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend!
hugs & blessings

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet Holly. I love this image. I always used to tell my girls to DREAM Big.. Must be why they are all 6 ft tall.. :)

Dawn Frost said...

Love your colouring Holly and the papers you used, nice!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what a great card, holly!!!!! and look at you doing sentiments! thanks for sharing. been missing you. smack me now! lol

hugs :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh Holly, I just adore this! What a really great sentiment and I love how you've made it a circle! Beautiful coloring!!HUGS