Monday, March 28, 2011

Wired On Caffeine

Good morning everyone! ready for another work week? I guess I am. I had a lot of home time this weekend so it's good to get back into the world a bit.

Yesterday I played along in Splitcoast Stamper featured stamper challenge and picked this card to CASE from the gallery.

As soon as i saw her chubby fairy i knew I wanted to use the adorable and funny House Fairy by Suzanne Urban.


(click to enlarge)

Easy and quick card to make! You don't even have to come up with a sentiment because it's built into the image! I colored with Copic markers and chalk.

Today is a brand new challenge on the Squigglefly blog! Chelsea is challenging everyone to make their own patterned paper! I hope you'll play along for a chance to win a free image!

Enjoy your Monday, and thanks for looking!

15 comments:

freida said...

Bwahahahahah.....if she was only blonde/gray, I'd swear that was me! LOL Now is she not a hoot?! :) Suzanne's humor is perfect for this dreary Monday morning! With all that skin showing, your coloring is really spotlighted! :)teehee Speaking of color, the ones you chose are perfect for bringing your eye directly to the image. Love the DP, and your ribbons add the perfect umph! This is one super-duper card, GF! :)

Hope you have an awesome week!
Hugs~

Becky said...

OH this is too hilarious Holly! Great card and great image.

Shawna said...

Love this Holly! Your coloring is superb and I love the little double ribbons!

Tammy said...

This image always cracks me up! Love your color choices and how you have her colored. I personally love red and orange together.

Sara I. said...

Hilarious!!! You did a fantastic job coloring her up and I LOVE the sentiment!! Gorgeous colors and I love the double ribbon treatment - fabulous!

Patricia St Martin said...

This card is a riot. Your sentiment makes me want to LOL. It is so wonderful how we can put ourselves in a fantasy world when we do our cards. Just love it.

Dawn Frost said...

LOL fabulous image and love the colours you chose. Nice, bright and cheery!

Elaine A said...

Holly -

LOVE THIS! It made me chuckle - it is just so adorable. I know she visits my house!

Elaine Allen

Diane said...

Mirror, mirror on the wall...is that ME? LOL!
Sooooo cute! Not me. The fairy. Love her tutu!
Hugs, Diane

Linda said...

LOVE IT! This is so cute.

Reflections from Granny said...

This is darling, you did the coloring just so pretty.

*Vicki* said...

BWWHAA!! HAA!! This image is just too stinkin' cute!! Holly, your coloring is so stunning here too!! Great card and so fun!! TFS!! BIG HUGS

Diane said...

Holly, I just posted two cards that I made with the new images....
:-)
Hugs, Diane

Marlene said...

Oh my, what a hilarious image!!! Too funny!! Love the sentiment, too! I hope my house fairy accomplishes more housework than this one appears to! LOL!

Roxann said...

This is one of my favorites of yours. I love it!