Thursday, March 31, 2011

With Six You Get Egg Roll

Hi everyone! Does anyone remember that movie with Six You Get Egg Roll? I remember watching it as a kid. The movie has absolutely nothing to do with my post today except for the name of the image I used which is called Easter Egg Roll!


(click to enlarge)

Maybe this bunny is the Easter Bunny and he's hiding the eggs, or maybe he's at the White House taking part in the annual Easter Egg Roll! I used Copic markers to color the image and then stamp grass sprigs on the ground.

I gave him a fluffy tail by applying some Quickie glue all over his tail and then sticking a cotton ball to it. After a bit, I pulled the cotton ball away and it left a bit of fluff there!

The sketch was from a Splitcoast Stampers challenge a couple of weeks ago. I added a bit of sparkle to the eggs with glitter and tied a piece of twill into a bow to adorn the top corner. The back piece is an embossing folder that embosses and cuts out different areas that I got from Marianne Designs. Pretty nifty the way they designed those folders to do both!

You've still got a few days left to play along in Squigglefly's challenge - so get busy! I hope you have a wonderful day, and thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Delightful card and sweet image.

Yup, I remember the movie in fact, it was just recently on Turner Classic Movie channel. Fun movie.

Shawna said...

So cute!!! I love how you did the background panels!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word!! Now how precious is this!! LOVE the beautiful coloring and the sparkle!! That tail is so fluffy CUTE!!! :) HUGS

bumblebee creations said...

how adorable!!! love the eggs!!

Marlene said...

Oh how cute! I love his little fluffy bunny tail! (You knew I was gonna say that though, didn't you?)

Elaine A said...

Hi Holly -

Yes I remember the movie. With Brian Keith and Doris Day, all about a couple who marry and how their kids react. I love those old movies!
Love your card! That bunny is so stinking cute and what a sweet little tail. ADORABLE!
I hope Chesney is feeling better?

Elaine Allen

Reflections from Granny said...

Bunnies, so adorable and so realistic!

Dawn Frost said...

Love your bunny and his adorable, glittery eggs!