Monday, April 18, 2011

Confused Bunny

Good morning! I'm back with another of the Easter cards I made over the weekend.


(click to enlarge)

This little bunny is a bit confused I think! He's trying to hatch the Easter eggs by sitting on them like a chicken! This is Hatching Easter Eggs by Lynne Stansbery. I colored with Copic markers and chalk and added glitter to the eggs.

The pink layer behind the image was cut on my Cricut and then I threaded some sheer polka dot ribbon through it and tied it with a bow. The sentiment is computer generated.

Today starts a new challenge on the Squigglefly blog, so head over and see what it is and what the design team has done! I hope you have a great Monday, and thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Shawna said...

Too cute! The look on that bunny's face is priceless. Your coloring is fab and I love the ribbon treatment!!!

Tammy said...

What bunnies don't hatch eggs? Darling image and wonderful coloring. Love how the ribbon is intertwined, great idea.

Linda said...

Very cute. He is looking for chocolate.

*Vicki* said...

AWWWW!! Now he's just GORGEOUS Holly!! I love your coloring and the layout is a perfect one for Easter girl!! :)...sounds like you had a fun weekend!!

Betty J Schaub said...

I'm with Vicki... awwwwwwwe. Too cute!

Dani said...

What a sweet card! Lovely!!!

Marlene said...

No, no, no. He's not trying to hatch them, silly. He's HOARDING them. He's protecting them from all the Easter Egg gobblers!!! LOL!

So adorable -love the bright colors...and such a fun layout!

Renee said...

awww vicki this is too cute! love it. hugz n blessings.

Linda W. said...

I love that rabbit's look! And a great idea of intertwining the sheer ribbon! Great card!

bumblebee creations said...

awhhh... what a precious bunny!! Love the background you used behind your adorable little bunny! Off to check out the sF challenge!

Dawn Frost said...

I'm with Marlene, he's hoarding them, lol!! He doesn't want to share his eggs. Beautiful colouring and love how you did the ribbon Holly

Becky said...

He is so cute, and the eggs are colored beautifully.

Elaine A said...

Holly -

This little guy is so adorable! I love him. The card just frames him perfectly.

Elaine Allen

HAPPY EASTER!