Friday, April 22, 2011

More tulips!

Hi everyone! Happy Good Friday to you! I have another couple of tulip cards to share today. This time I went with the potted tulips in the Easter Tulips set by Paulette Rich Long. There are seven different images in that set, and it's only $2.50!


(click to enlarge)


(click to enlarge)

Both of these are pretty much the same; I just changed the sentiment and switched where the sentiment is located. They're both colored with Copic markers and use the same designer paper and border punch. Another couple of quick cards to add to my quickly depleting stash!

Tomorrow is another new release at Squigglefly, and there is another new artist to see this week! Charlotte Jones is Squigglefly's newest artist, and I can't wait for you all to see her adorable creations!

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Awesome card, love its simplicity and bright colors.

Shawna said...

What sweet, cheerful cards! I love that border punch!

Elaine A said...

Hi Holly -

I love that you showed us how a card can be used for many occasions. These cards are so sweet. I love the potted tulips.

Elaine Allen

Dawn Frost said...

Great cards Holly, I just love the border punch!

Linda said...

Holly your tulips are so pretty. Happy Easter to you.

Marlene said...

What a great deal!! Your cards are just gorgeous. Nice to have a stash of these on hand, for sure.

Enjoy your Easter weekend!

Reflections from Granny said...

Beautiful!

Vicki said...

Love them Holly! Holly what border punch did you use? I like how it looks! TFS!

HUGS!
Vicki