Saturday, May 7, 2011

For Mother's Day

Good morning everyone! Today is new release day at Squigglefly! Run over and take a look!

I have the Mother's Day card that I made for the manicurist to share with you today. She liked the baby cards a lot, and in the end chose the fuzzy duck and the easel card. She really liked this Mother's Day card too, and I hope her mom does too!


(click to enlarge)

I used the Flower Pot image by Rich Davis and colored with Copic markers and added a bit of stickles for some sparkle. The words are computer generated, but the name of the font completely escapes me right now!

I hope you all have a great Mother's day tomorrow! I'll be back on Monday with another card. Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Sara I. said...

Your coloring is fabulous and I just love the little hints of sparkle you added to the flowers! Its a beautiful card!

*Vicki* said...

Oh I love the greens here Holly!! Beautifully crafted design with an elegant sentiment too!! Wishing you a very happy Mother's Day weekend friend!! :) Thanks for sharing! *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles

Elaine A said...

Holly -

Beautiful card. I wish you a wonderful Mother's Day. Relax and enjoy your day.

Elaine Allen

Shawna said...

Your coloring, the beautiful script sentiment, and those little angled cuts on each corner = a fabulous card!!! I am sure she will love it.

Betty J Schaub said...

what a beautiful image and I love the coloring! so delicate on the leaves.

Marlene said...

Terrific card, Holly! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Linda said...

Happy Mother's Day Holly! Your card is beautiful!

Tammy said...

Really pretty Holly. Happy Mother's Day!

Dawn Frost said...

Love the flowers Holly, they're so feathery! I'm sure her mother will love the card.

bumblebee creations said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too Holly!