Monday, May 2, 2011

I Heart The Featured Stamper Challenge

Hi everyone! Mondays come around too quickly don't they? We had a lot of rain yesterday and today and tomorrow look to be the same. I really feel sorry for people who live in flood plains because our ground is so saturated there is no place for this rain to go! It did make for a great day to be inside making cards though!

I thought I'd share a few cards I made for the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. This first card was for last week's challenge. HERE is the card I chose to CASE, and here is mine
(click to enlarge)


This cute Mouse Of Hearts is by Diane Carubia, the background paper is the brand spankin' new Heart Paper Pattern by Paulette Rich Long. I just colored in some of the hearts and glittered them. The sentiment is by Nina Brackett and is I Heart You. You couldn't ask for a better combination of images and sentiments could you?


My next card for is for this week's featured stamper challenge. She had a lot of clean and simple cards in her gallery. I chose to CASE THIS CARD, and here is my version


(click to enlarge)

I used the Loving Birds image by Michelle Bertuzzi. This image comes with a sentiment, but I chose to write my own with my computer. Super simple, and little coloring. I rounded a couple of the corners and called it done!

Can you stand one more? This one was fun to do, and another quick one! The card I picked was THIS ONE , and here's the one I made



(click to enlarge)

I used colors for the Outlawz Clean and Simple color challenge on the lamps. This is another Nina Brackett image called Bright Life. It comes with a sentiment too, but my sentiment was computer generated in Doris Day font. I made the lines at the bottom with the same colors of Copic markers I used on the lamps by holding a ruler down and drawing across with the chisel tip. The light blue line kind of got washed out in the photo, but it's there!

Today is a brand new challenge on Squigglefly's blog, so be sure to see what Vicki has challenged her team to make this week. Stay dry where you are, and thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

These are all wonderful, I especially love the lamps. :)

Vicki said...

Holly! Wow you get a lot done when you are rained in hon! Love all of them...the CAS cards are beautiful and the first one would make a great Mother's Day card! Have a good day!

HUGS!
Vicki

Shawna said...

All three are very nice Holly. I especially love that little mouse witht he basket of hearts. What an adorable image! Love the glittery accents.

Linda W. said...

I love your choice of computer sentiments on the cards, Holly. And coloring in and glitzing some of those hearts fabuloo! Great job - great inspiration for us today!

Becky said...

Wonderful cards Holly, love the glittery hearts and these are some lovely sentiments.

Dawn Frost said...

Wow Holly I'm so jealous, three cards? I barely have time for one card! I have a hard time with CAS and yours are all fantastic! The love birds are just so cute.

Elaine A said...

Boy Holly,

You really were a busy little bee this weekend! What awesome cards you've produced. They are all wonderful, though I admit I love that adorable little mouse!

Elaine Allen

*Vicki* said...

Holly, these are all just fabulous girl!! So many beautiful makes!! I really adore your top card....he's so sweet!! It's so difficult for me to make CAS creations...I tend to hate the ones I do. :) Have a great day!! HUGS

House Revivals said...

These are all great! I'm especially loving the lamps!
~Amanda

Kari said...

These creations is fabulous,hun!
The Loving Birds is so cute and I love the heart card! :)
The sentiment on my card says; Happy Birthday!
Have a great week!
HUgs,Kari :)

Marlene said...

Well, aren't you just a busy little beaver again?!! THREE CARDS?!!!

Really - you're putting me to shame.

These are all gorgeous. the first one is uber cuteness with all those hearts...and the other two are gorgeous with their simplicity.

Tammy said...

Wow, you've been busy! Love them all especially the lamps and the three different colors.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

You have been busy!! These are all gorgeous Holly!! Love the first one!!
hugs,
Chris

bumblebee creations said...

all three are amazing as usual Holly!! Love your coloring--it is just perfect!