Friday, May 27, 2011

Thinking Of Some Bunny

Good morning and happy Friday everyone. Squigglefly's current design team will be ending their term at the end of June. I've been busy gathering lots of talented people together to be the new design team for the July through December term. I am in need on ONE MORE person! If you think this is something you'd like to do, please send me an e mail at usyungs@gmail.com and let me know. Edited to add - This position has been filled! If you'd like to have your hat in the ring for the January - June 2012 term please feel free to send me an e mail!
We are a laid back group of people. The team is divided into two groups so the workload isn't too heavy. The main requirement is that you HAVE FUN and enjoy what you do.

The other morning as I was letting Riley outside to do her business I saw the sun glinting off of water droplets in a cedar tree in the field by our house. There was steam coming up off the pavement in the church parking lot, and the whole scene was so pretty that I took a couple of pictures of it.


(click to enlarge)


(click to enlarge)


Now to share a card. This one was done for a challenge where we had to have a red flower and we had to use ribbon and another embellishment.

(click to enlarge)

I used the Tulip Bunny from Squigglefly and colored with Copic markers and chalk. After chalking, I stamped some grass sprigs on the ground. I printed the sentiment on to the designer paper with my computer.

I pulled an artificial flower off of a spray of them I had in my stash, and sponged some ink on to it and then stuck a blue rain dot in the center. Doesn't this little fellow look like he's proud of himself for having raided some poor gardener's flower bed?

Have a wonderful Friday, and thanks for looking!

10 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Very cute card--I love the contrast the red flower brings to it! Gorgeous pics as well!!

Shawna said...

Sweet card! That red tulip just pops.

Dawn Frost said...

I love your bunny, lol, very cute. You take fantastic photos Holly, you can see the droplets of water perfectly. LOVE the tree photos!

House Revivals said...

Your card, as always, is darling! Love your pictures of the beautiful morning scene. I'm glad you filled out your team!
~Amanda

Linda said...

Soooo sweet! I love him.

Tammy said...

Wonderful pictures, so peaceful. Sweet card, and wonderful coloring.

Marlene said...

Ha ha...this little culprit looks guilty as sin!

Have a fantastic long weekend, lady. :)

Anonymous said...

Really like the graphical design and navigation of the site, easy on the eyes and good content. other sites are just way too overflowing with adds

Vicki said...

Holly so pretty! And I love your sentiment...geez I would not have thought to use that but for Easter! You have a great mind! Hope your weekend is going well...we have been drowned out all weekend...hopefully tomorrow will bring some sunshine and warmth!

HUGS!
Vicki

*Vicki* said...

Holly, this is really sweet! I love your coloring on the grass!! Hope you have a great weekend!! HUGS