Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bloomin' Happy

Hi everyone! If blogger is playing nicely it should be Wednesday morning and I'm still in Tyler, Texas hopefully learning everything I need to know to begin my new job when I get back home on Friday.

The card I wanted to share with you today is one I did for the Featured Stamper challenge a couple of weeks ago on Splitcoast Stampers. You can see the card I CASED by clicking HERE.


(click to enlarge)

The image I used is a new one at Squigglefly called Swirly Bloomer. I colored with Copic markers and then also colored the scalloped layer with a Copic to match. Each scallop was pierced with a piercing tool. I embossed the green layer with a swirl pattern and tied a ribbon around it.

I hope you are having a great week, and I can't wait to get back home and tell you all about my new job! Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Inger said...

Such a pretty card Holly!! :-)

Nana Bev said...

As usual, great card. Different layout and nice color combo. :)

Linda said...

Wooo I like the way the flower looks and is mounted.

Tammy said...

Awesome card, love the paper piercing on the scallops.

Shawna said...

I have been rather busy and looks like I missed something ---- your new job? WOW!! Yea Holly! Congratulations, I am so happy for you!!! I love your card, especially the color combo. It really rocks. Do I see paper piercing? Lovely work girl!

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful card Holly, happy learning!

Patricia St Martin said...

Wonderful card, love your colors.

Jane said...

Love, love, love pink and green together! Nice job.

bumblebee creations said...

Love the card Holly!! I sure hope all is going well in Tyler !!

Marlene said...

Miss you, Miss Holly!! Lovely card.....always a lovely card. :)

Hope you are having fun at your training sessions.

Frances said...

Very cute card, love color combo. Now I follow your blog. hugs, Frances.

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous embossing and just love the fun color combo!

Reflections from Granny said...

Congrats on the new job and very pretty card, Hugs, Lori m

quiltindiva said...

You have a really nice blog. Can't wait til I get 410 followers...wow! Found you on the Outlawz and now am a follower.