Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Teaparty and Blogaversary!

Hi everyone! Today is Tuesday so that means another Mothermark Teaparty! This week we are all taking horses to the party, doesn't that sound like fun? Jessica is the daughter of a fellow teapotter and she recently took a bad fall from her horse, Max and is in the hospital with a fractured skull in the back of her head, fractured her right temple and has two fractures on each side of her spine by her pelvis so all of us are making her cards to wish her a speedy recovery!

I used the cute Horsing Around image from Squigglefly for my card.


(click to enlarge)

I colored with Copic markers and used chalk on the sky and grass. Then I stamped some grass sprigs over the green chalk. I die cut the image with a nestabilities die and wrapped some cording around the card.

The sentiment is computer generated and the inside says

"and get back in the saddle soon!"

Today is also my blogaversary; I've been blogging three years now! I will have some candy up soon to help celebrate so stay tuned for that!

Don't forget to play along in the Squigglefly Challenge, and remember that if you'd like to help out a great cause artist Jane Beljo is giving all proceeds from the sale of her Fairy Klara image to Caylin's Cure .

Thanks for looking, and I hope your day is a wonderful one!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Blogaversary! Great card!!! I sure love the way you do grass.

Carole RB said...

Hi Holly

Happy third blogoversary. I don't comment often but I'm still following your beautiful blog.

Have a nice week!

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful colouring Holly, I love the background paper it looks like the wallpaper I've used on my cards! Wish Max a speedy recovery!

Shawna said...

Happy Blogaversary Holly!!!!

Nana Bev said...

Congrats on your blogaversary! Love your posts - you are so dedicated and consistent. Best wishes for many more years of success.

Betty J Schaub said...

what a beautiful blond pony Holly! your coloring is so pretty and as always your sentiments blow my mind!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats on the Blogaversary!

Tammy said...

Wow, that must have been a terrible fall. But I think receiving your sweet card will help speed up her recovery. Love the image and your coloring.

Tammy said...

P.S. Happy Blogaversary!

Heather said...

Happy Blogaversary! Your grass is fantastic!

*Vicki* said...

Such an adorable card Holly!! Love that sweet horse!! :) Happy Blogoversary sweetie!!