Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What about the inside?

Hi everyone. Someone asked me what the inside of the card I made using the Goodbye Cruel World image said, so I thought I'd let everyone know. To refresh your memory (and just to keep you from having to click back to see), I'll post the card here again.






(click to enlarge)

On the inside it says
"I needed more than Calgon to take me away!"

My day yesterday was very busy, but I learned a lot. Hopefully I'll remember everything I learned and it will get easier and easier. Thanks for the good thoughts!
Hope your day goes smoothly, and thanks for looking!

9 comments:

LaVerne said...

OMG!! I love it. You are so clever!!

Dawn Frost said...

Bahahah LOVE it!

Tammy said...

Great sentiment! I remember their commercials clearly.

Linda said...

Sending more good thoughts for day two!

bumblebee creations said...

Yeah, I am glad you are back from training!! Hope you still are excited about the new job after last week!

Love the saying for inside!

Marlene said...

Ha ha ha!! This makes me giggle! I am struggling (believe it or not) to come up with a sentiment for this image. I love yours!

Davi said...

Too Funny!! I can relate to that for sure !! Very fun card :)

JD said...

This is so cute and creative! Great card!

Shari said...

So funny!! Love it! I am a new follower who found you at The Outlawz.