Friday, June 24, 2011

Woof!

Happy Friday! I should be on my way home from Tyler, Texas today! Hopefully I've learned a lot and I'm excited about starting my new job on Monday.

Today's card is one I made on Sunday right before I was leaving for my week long trip. It was for the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. Tami Mayberry had a lot of cute cards in her gallery, but the one I picked was THIS ONE.

Here is my version


(click to enlarge)

The image I used is one from Squigglefly called Fetch What?http://www.squigglefly.com/index.php/shop/fetch-what I used copic markers to color the dog, and the sentiment was printed with my computer. The little paw print is from the paw print paper freebie that is available at Squigglefly.

I wish you all a great day, and thanks for looking!

9 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Super cute card, love the image. :-)

Tammy said...

I love, love, love this card!

Linda said...

Oh this is so sweet! Good Luck on Monday!!!! Congratulations on the new job!

*Vicki* said...

Holly, this is really adorable!! I love how you singled out an image from the paw print paper!! Great idea!! Good luck with your job sweetie! Have a great weekend!! HUGS

Elaine M said...

What a darling image - I gotta go shopping!
Good luck on your new job!!!

bumblebee creations said...

Awhhh.... Holly -what a super cute pup!!! Love the look on his/her face!!

Dawn Frost said...

What a great dog lover card! Enjoy your weekend you've earned it Holly!

Marlene said...

Awww...love the PUNny card! Of course, it has a dog on it. :)

Good luck with the new routine tomorrow! Will be thinking of you.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

that's one cute dog!

hugs :)