Monday, July 18, 2011

Hang Ten Challenge

Good morning and Happy Monday to you all! This morning I begin my new job. Several of you have asked what I'm going to be doing, and all I can tell you right now is that I'll working at the North Little Rock Housing Authority as assistant to the staff administrator. I don't know what all of my duties are at this moment, but I'll fill you in when I know more!

Today is a brand new challenge on the Squigglefly Blog! Heather's Headliners are back with a Hang Ten Challenge! The challenge is to use a human or animal image that shows hands, feet (shoes, footie pj's, etc. are ok), paws or claws or incorporate fingerprints, footprints or animal tracks into your project. Sounds easy enough doesn't it?

I just had to use the new AFTER DARK image by Marlene called Live A Little because this lady is letting it ALL hang out! LOL! Warning - if the nude body offends you don't scroll down!




(click to enlarge)

I colored her with Copic markers and chalk. The sentiment is computer generated. Here's a look at the inside.


(click to enlarge)

I hope you'll take some time to play along in the challenge this week too! Be sure to go see what the Headliners have done - you're sure to be inspired! Thanks for looking, and have a fantastic day!

17 comments:

Stephanie said...

Too funny, Holly!!! LOL You did an awesome job with that inside sentiment! I hope you enjoy all the tasks you'll be introduced to today! Good luck!

marilynprestonn said...

Funny gal you and the image both! LOL I love this image and the sentiment inside is still making me LOL. Well done Holly, good to be back home, though Paris will live inside my heart for-EVAH!!!!

Hugs, Peggyxo

Linda said...

I really lol. So cute and clever. Good luck on you job today.

Shawna said...

I have been out of the loop Holly Girl, so glad to hear you have found a good job. Love the card, oh my word, just too funny!!!

freida said...

OH MY WORD!!! Is this not hilarious ?!?! I think Marlene has been snooping 'round my windows! This is just too cute, Holly! LOL What perfect sentiments! : )

I'll be thinking about ya today! Knock 'em dead, luv! Good luck!

Hugs~

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness Holly! this is just the funniest!

Kim said...

too funny!!!

Dawn Frost said...

Awwwwwww, my eyes, lol! I LOVE her, fantastic card Holly!

Marlene said...

*snort* Love this, and love the sentiment you paired with that horribly snarky image...lol. Who drew that, anyway?!!! (ha ha ha)

I hope you don't get any nasty comments....I got one from "anonymous" saying that this kind of thing didn't belong on the www. Whatever! No one forced him/her to click, and the stats showed that person came over from a thumbnail image - so he/she had the option to "not go there" knowing what it was going to look like "blown up". Grrr....some people.

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

LOL, very funny. Love it. Oh gosh the people I could send this on too.

Very funny, she really is hanging everything out. The sentiment is too fab for words!

Elaine A said...

Holly -

Have you been peeking in the neighbor's window again - LOL! This is just hysterical - I love it! Good luck with the job sweetie. Hope everything works out.

Elaine Allen

Pat said...

Lovew the card, laughing my butt off here!! Thanks for sharing.

Chris nz said...

Ha ha - great card -for some of us maybe this is our future. --big groan.
Good luck with your new job.

Tammy said...

Absolutely fantastic Holly. Love the sentiment you used, just perfect!

scrappin sista said...

I have this image on my desk right now!! You did a awesome job on your card!!
Alice

Faith A said...

A GREAT card, isn't ole woman fab. Love the sentiment inside, so funny.

Heather said...

This is so funny Holly! I love the skin tones ;)