Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Purrfect Gift

Happy Hump Day! One thing I can say about working at a busy place is the week sure goes by fast! Hope you are all doing great. I know I told you I'd be back with one of the new images, but I got side tracked and haven't finished that card yet. I did finish this card though


(click to enlarge)

This darling image is by Diane Carubia and is called Pussycat Present. I colored it with Copic markers and cut it out with a circle nestabilities. A simple and quick birthday card which is what I needed when I found I had almost missed someone's birthday!

One thing I want to remind you of is the challenge on the Squigglefly blog. It's a fun one to use kraft card stock - go play! You might win and have a brand new digi to play with!

also, coming this weekend to my blog is BLOG CANDY! I want to celebrate surpassing 400 followers. I've been shopping and just have to take pictures of it all, but it's all fun stuff!

Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Inger said...

This is so lovely Holly!!
Super sweet image, love it! :)

Tammy said...

Darling image and card Holly. Love how you've colored it.

Pam in Ar. said...

Now here's a card I can relate to....A Kitty Cat! Love my cats :) and this card! Have a great day Holly :)

Linda said...

This is adorable and I love the way the image goes with the paper. So cute.
Job is sounding good if the week is going fast.

Dawn Frost said...

She is very cute, love how you coloured the bow!

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Holly, this is darling!! Love that kitty and your coloring is soft and fabulous!! ;) Have a great week friend!

Roxann said...

What an adorable card, Holly! Love that little kitty!
Hugz,
Roxann

Marlene said...

Oh, it's adorable!! Heather will love it! (wink wink) Pssst...your card is on it's way in the mail to you - I think it's the LATEST birthday card I've ever sent out. Feel free to flog me if you ever meet me in real life. ;)

Sharon J. Jones said...

Aww! What a cute kitty, Holly! And the card is so colorful and fun!

JD said...

Really cute! Great birthday card!

Heather said...

Very cute- I love the bright, fluffy bow and the combo of the decorator papers.

Busy does make the day fly by quickly!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, this card is adorable. This image is just to cute :)

Reflections from Granny said...

Adorable kitty card, hugs, Lori m

freida said...

What a precious image, Hon! Love how it coordinates with the DP too! Such a sweet card!

Hugs~