Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Smile

Happy Sunday morning to you all! I have already made a card for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and decided to share it with you today!

The card I CASED can be seen HERE. I had a lot of fun combining different Squigglefly digis to -re-create the scene she had on her card.


(click to enlarge)

The two flowers come from the Fun Flowers Set, and the butterfly is from the Bees and Butterflies Set. I colored with Copic markers and added some diamond dust glitter to the butterfly. The sentiment was computer generated in Pea Steph font. (you can download the font free HERE).

Today is the very last day you can play in the Heavy Metal challenge going on at the Squigglefly Blog. Tomorrow a brand new challenge will be announced!

Wishing you a wonderful day, and thanks for looking!

7 comments:

freida said...

Oh this will definitely bring a smile to anyone's face! My eyes were first drawn to the images having a commonality with the heart-shaped wings and petals. These 2 images are perfect together! What a fabulous card design too! Totally love this!!! : )

Hugs~

Linda W. said...

Surprise from the long lost one! I just loved this card Holly - it just seems everything you create stirs up more happiness. Thank you so much for your cards to me and beautiful sentiments. We await a surgery date for me. Hugs of Happiness, Linda

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Very lovely Holly. I love the little details with the brads and cord you added.

bumblebee creations said...

HOlly--I love this card!! Hope your job goes well tomorrow!

JD said...

Great Case, Holly, Nicely done! Thank you for the nice comments on my blog...

Marlene said...

Very very pretty! Hope you had a fantastic weekend. Good luck with the job tomorrow!

Oh, and thanks for coming over to my blog to mess with me! LOL!

Elaine A said...

Holly -

This is such a cheerful card. The colors are so bright, it makes me happy and I did smile - LOL!

Elaine Allen