Monday, August 22, 2011

A How TO by request and a RILEY Fix Video!

Hi everyone! Did you have a great weekend? Mine was really good. Lots of stuff going on - some I can tell you about and some will have to wait. Aren't secrets fun?
One thing I can tell you about is that a couple of weeks ago I saw on Craft Gossip that EK success is going to be hosting the first Fork & Talk in Little Rock on September 10th. It sounds like it's going to be great food and great fun AND we get to play with new things from EK sucdess! So, I signed up and found out yesterday that I was accepted! I'm super excited and can't wait to tell you all about it!

Also this weekend there was another slew of wonderful images released at Squigglefly! Run by and take a look if you haven't already.

There is a brand new challenge on the Squigglefly blog today, and if you haven't entered any of the blog challenges this month you may want to take a look because time is running out for my BLOG CANDY, and if the winner of the candy has entered any of the challenges in August I'm adding something extra to it. I will tell you that I went shopping this weekend and picked up something special for that!

Last week when I posted my Magnifico card, I mentioned that I had erased the words that came with the image before I printed it. Well, I got a request from DixieGlitzie to make a video showing how to do that, so I put that together this weekend for her. I also go over again how to format your image so you can move it around the page where you want. This is very helpful to know to print several images on a full page of card stock. If you can't see the video on my blog, you can view it on YouTube HERE





And for those of you needing a Riley Fix I've got a new Riley video! We got her a new ball that lights up, plays music, and shakes. It's so funny when she finally gets it in her mouth because it makes her head shake. She always likes to take her new toys outside and run around with them as if showing them off to the neighborhood. She is all over the place in this video, so you'll have to bear with me chasing her to keep her in the frame! Anyway, here's that video, and HERE is the link to see it on YouTube.



I'll be back tomorrow with a card to share.

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Great videos! Don't know which was more fun Riley or your giggling. Thanks for sharing.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow! lots going on. riley is just too funny. sounds like all is well, but i haven't read your other posts yet. will catch up.

do miss you and think of you often. i'll be back to normal soon (i hope - LOL)

hugs to all.

Elaine A said...

Hi Holly -

You must be so excited about attending the event being given by EK Success? Can't wait to hear all about it. Thank you for the videos. One was very informative and the other gave me a case of the giggles. Riley is just so cute and she certainly is fixated on that ball - LOL!

Elaine Allen

Sharon Jones said...

Love your videos. And that Riley is a hoot!! She kept me giggling so much I had tears in my eyes!! ;D

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Riley is too fun!! I had so much fun watching. You had me giggling. TFS!
hugs,
Chris

Dixieglitzie said...

Holly I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate your help. I can't wait to get into my pse and start erasing everything I can get my grubby little paws on....lol. Thanks for the tip on how to move an image on a page too...can't tell you how many "tricks" I have invented to move my images...uugghhh!
Your furry baby is a sweet heart. I will have to try to find one of those toys for our little Remi. Thanks for all you do Holly. :)

bumblebee creations said...

How funny is that Riley??!! She is a "ball" to watch!!! Will come back in a bit to watch your other video!!