Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Haven't got A Clue

Well tomorrow is Friday and it can't be here soon enough for me. This has been a super long week for me, and next week is a crazy week at work so I'm not looking forward to it at all. Let's all pray the weekend is as long as this week has been!

I have a fun card to share with you today. I say it's fun simply because I enjoyed making it. I used the wonderfully versatile Elementary My Dear image by Lynne Stansbery.


(click to enlarge)

Once I came up with the sentiment I decided to use Ransom Note font because I think ransom notes would be left as clues for someone. I embossed the background with the script because it seemed to go along with the whole note thing.

the inside of the card says "How I missed your birthday. Hope it was happy!"



Don't forget about my Blog Candy! You can see how to be in the drawing and possibly get something extra by reading This Post. If you've got a wonderful day full of fun things planned I hope your day lasts and lasts, but if you've got to work like me then I hope it flies by! thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Great card and the sentiment is perfect for the image.

Stephanie said...

This is just absolutely perfect, Holly! Love the script embossing on the background panel!! Lovely job and I hope you get a long relaxing weekend coming up here!

Elaine A said...

Hi Holly -

I love how this card turned out. You picked the perfect elements for a really great card. I hope your weekend is very looooonnnnnnggg, and you really get to relax!

Elaine Allen

Dawn Frost said...

I think he's a fantastic image and a great "noteworthy" sentiment, lol!

Shawna said...

Absolutely --- the ransom note font is the perfect choice. I love the Script embossing folder, too. Great card!

bumblebee creations said...

as always, Holly-Love your card--you seem to find the most awesome fonts-whenever I try to download them it never works!!! I guess I am no computer whiz that is for sure!!

Marlene said...

Heehee...what a creative use for this dude! I love the way your brain works, lady!

acreativeneed said...

Love your tree, Holly! Breast card!

acreativeneed said...

This is such a great image, Holly and Think the font you chose is so perfect. Fun belated birthday card!
Smiles, Deena

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

different and fabulous!

hugs :)