Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pink Skies and Blue Bunnies

Hi everyone! I have another card I made for the Featured Stamper challenge this week that I wanted to share with you. The card I CASED can be seen HERE. I loved how she colored her bunny blue, so I went with that and used the cute, new Daisy Chain Bunny by Diane Carubia and doesn't he look adorable in blue?

i uased copics to color and then I thought what goes better with a blue bunny than a pink sky? So, I sponged some pink on the background. I stamped some grass sprigs on the ground and hand printed the sentiment.

I added a bit of blue velvet ribbon behind the panel.

(click to enlarge)

I will be back tomorrow with a Teaparty card to share! Have a fun day, and thanks for looking!

11 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

awwhhhh.... I do love him blue!!! what a cutie patootie card he makes!! *you made*
Have a great day.

Tammy said...

Love it Holly!

Patricia St Martin said...

Holly, Your bunny is so cute in blue. Wonderful job on the flowers and I love the way you did the background.
Hugz, Patricia

Linda said...

Ahh she is sweet!
Holly,
I have a special request. I would really like to be on the team at LESSology. They are down to three people and I am one of them. I am pretty excited about that. If you like my work and have the time would you please vote for me over at LESSology?
Thanks,
Linda

Dawn Frost said...

He makes a great blue bunny! Great card Holly!

Betty J Schaub said...

soooo cute!

Carole RB said...

Hi Holly

Your card is so cute! I love it

Elaine A said...

Hi Holly -

Love the card. What an adorable bunny. I just want to squeeze him - LOL!

Elaine Allen

Heather said...

Very cute- love the blue bunny and the green background over the turquoise card.

Marlene said...

The blue bunny is a cutie...and I love the way you think. A pink sky is EXACTLY what this bunny needed! CUTE!

Reflections from Granny said...

What a cutie your bunny card is.

Hugs, Lori m