Monday, August 8, 2011

What can I say, it's Monday

hello and happy Monday to you all. I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was pretty good. I went shopping on Saturday with my best friend. We hit some really good sales and it was also tax free weekend! We both came home with sacks of stuff.

Yesterday I did my usual cooking for the week and I sat down to make a few cards. My mojo is shaky right now, so I only got about three cards made, but this is one that was done for the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast stampers.

The card I CASED is this one. I used one of the images from the LuLu Lancaster called Top Hat Surprise.




(click to enlarge)

I used Copic markers to color and computer generated the sentiment. I added a little bit of glitter to the things on her hat. The paper is digital from Marie Stones.

Don't forget that I have a blog candy going on until the end of the month. You need to comment on this post to be in the drawing. Also, today is a brand new challenge on the Squigglefly blog. Marlene has a fun button challenge going on, so go see what the Marvels have done and then get busy yourself! You'll see my button card tomorrow.

I hope you have a great day today, and thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Tammy said...

Cannot tell from this end that your mojo is shaky from your awesome card. Love the colors and dp you used.

bumblebee creations said...

I love this Holly!! Have a great day!

Shawna said...

Looks pretty good to me, too!!!

Linda said...

Mojo looks like it is if great shape from here. Very cute card.
Nice to hear you had a great weekend. Friend,Shopping and good deals what could better?

Anonymous said...

This little gal looks good in red and gray and with those DP's. She really hides your "shaky mojo".

Sometimes work is a mojo killer. Luckily, you were able to rise above!

Terri / Brat

JD said...

Great card, and I like the colors and that you used!

Marlene said...

If that's "shaky mojo", then I'm in big trouble, lady. Your card is fabulous. Love it times two!

Glad you had a happy weekend. :)

Dawn Frost said...

Its hard to have mojo when you're trying to slug the week away! I think your card is fabulous, love her hair!

Pam in Ar. said...

I hope you have a good week Holly and that you feel that your mojo is back in full force...notice I said, "you feel" because from my side of the screen, you're still fabulous!!!!!

Heather said...

Love how this turned out.

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Ouuu! Shopping and sales. LOVE this image & especially how you coloured her. Gorgeous!