Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Art Of the Dance

Happy weekend! I hope you're able to squeeze in some fun play time today. I'm going to try to. I've got my grocery shopping to do this morning and then some house cleaning, but after that I plan to play!

I have something I want to try, and if it works I'll be sharing it with all of you - so stay tuned!



Here's a card I made with the Retro Dance image from Squigglefly. I colored it with copic markers and then glittered the bodice of her dress. The sentiment is one that will be available at Squigglefly soon.

Squigglefly has been busy adding a bunch of new sentiments to their store. So many great ones to go with the images you may already have!  One more day to play in Squigglefly's Yipes Stripes challenge - so get busy!

9 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

very elegant! love your coloring!!!

acreativeneed said...

Lovely image and sentiment Holly! The sparkle on her top is so pretty! Great coloring!
smiles,Deena

xGemmax said...

Stunning card hun & love her sparkly dress :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Elaine A said...

Holly -

This is such a beautiful piece. So classic and elegant. I love it!

Elaine Allen

Tammy said...

Oh wow, gorgeous coloring. Love the glitz!

Wendy - AKA Mrs. B said...

Oh, Holly - this sparkly elegant! i found you through outlawz, but must admit I've visited your store a few times, too :)

Peggy T. said...

I found your blog on Outlawz. I'm a new follower. I love your blog. Would love you to drop by mine.
http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

Hugs,

Peggy

Pam in Ar. said...

LOVE the way you colored this card Holly :)

scrappin sista said...

I love this card!! You colored this image beautifully... nice work!!