Thursday, October 13, 2011

Birthday diet?

Hi everyone! I've got a fun card to share with you today. I love the inside outs at Squigglefly. They make a card so easy to put together because the sentiment and image for both the inside and out are all there! this particular inside out is called Screw the Carbs. It comes with the Happy Birthday sentiment, but I think it would be a fun card to send to a friend for no reason if you left that part out!


and here's the inside


I colored everything with Copic markers. Sorry to cut it short, but I've got to run! Hope you have a great day, and thanks as always for stopping by!

13 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

LOVE IT!!

Tammy said...

Fantastic card and I love, love the sentiment!

Shawna said...

Love it!!! Too funny --- and too true!!! Fabulous coloring Holly.

Betty J Schaub said...

heeeheehee she's AWESOME!!!

Elaine A said...

Holly -

I love how this turned out. Such a wonderful card to give someone and so funny!

Elaine Allen

Pam in Ar. said...

Oh Holly! You've really out done yourself on this one...I'm going to be chuckling all day long LOL Have a great weekend and have yourself a piece of cake ok???

Pam in Ar. said...

Oh Holly! You've really out done yourself on this one...I'm going to be chuckling all day long LOL Have a great weekend and have yourself a piece of cake ok???

Shirley said...

Love the card Holly. I feel that sentiment often.

Sharon Jones said...

Hilarious!! Love it to the max!
Hugz2u,
Sharon

Heather said...

Amazing coloring! I love that sentiment- perfect!

Marlene said...

I'm always STARVING these days. That'll teach me for having eaten like a pigeletto for as long as I did and I'm now paying the price, having gone back to normal eating habits because I feel like I'm hungry all the time.

Your card didn't help.

Oh, but it is colored really nicely!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

ohyeah! my kinda sentiment exactly!

hugs :)

scrappin sista said...

cute!!