Thursday, October 6, 2011

Could Be The Devil In Me

I'm back with another of Suzanne Urban's fun Halloween images! This one is Halloween Devil and he looks like he's pleased with the fact that he just stole some poor kids Halloween candy!

I don't think you have to enlarge this baby!  I "extra larged" it for you!

I colored him with Copic markers and printed the sentiment with my computer.  The background is actually some fun candy corn fabric I bought a few years ago.  It goes perfectly with this image don't you think?
Don't forget to play along with Squigglefly's blog challenge - you could win this handsome devil for yourself!
Hope your Thursday is really great, and thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Fun card and great coloring. Suzanne Urban's Halloween images are a hoot!

Pam in Ar said...

That candy corn looks good enough to eat!!!

Marlene said...

too cute...nasty little bugger he is, eh? At least you colored your candy corn right! I botched mine. Can you tell I don't eat candy corn? Bleccch.

Devil looks extra good colored in red!

Shawna said...

I love that you used fabric. Cute, cute, cute card Holly.