Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Do You Drive A Stick?

Hello everyone, and happy hump day! I hope your week is going well. I think it's going by pretty fast! I've got a fun card to share with you today. This one uses an image from one of my favorite Squigglefly artists Suzanne Urban. I love her quirky characters, and this witch on a Halloween Joy Ride is no exception!

(click to enlarge)

Isn't she just a wonderful witch to create with? I colored her with Copic markers and watercolored the sky.  The sentiment was computer generated.  I'm switching between Halloween and Christmas cards because they'll both be here before you know it!
Have a fabulous day, and thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Ha-ha, fun card! Love the DP and your wonderful coloring.

Dixieglitzie said...

Good one Holly...how do u come up with such clever phrases???...lol

Marlene said...

Bwaaaahhhaaahaaa!! That's a great sentiment...and your witch is a hoot! Love the choice of colors. The shade of puke green in her coat is especially befitting to her skin tone! LOL!

Pam in Ar. said...

LOVE IT!!!!! Happy Hump Day :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun and cute card Holly.

I guess it is no surprise that I can not drive a stick! (My kids may disagree.)

Terri / Brat

Heather said...

Great card and I love the sentiment. The background paper is perfect too.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun Halloween card Holly!! Love the fun sentiment and your colors and coloring is perfect!

Shawna said...

What a cute Halloween image! And I love that background paper...and your coloring, as always, is fabulous.