Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Treats & My Memories Winner

Hi everyone! Well I did get some good play time in my craft room yesterday. Since tomorrow is Halloween I made some fun Halloween treats to take to my boss's kids. they are each getting a treat bag and a tootsie pop pumpkin from me!



The tootise pop pumpkins are easy to make. Just cut out six ovals (I used the largest Sopellbinder Nestabilities oval), and then punch a circle out of the middle. Fold each oval in half and glue then together end to end to form a circle. Insert the tootise pop into the circle and attach some curled green paper for vines. I also cut the sticks down a little and colored them brown to look more like pumpkin stems.



for the treat bags I made a 2,5,7,10 box out of some card stock that I printed an all over pattern on. One has spiders, one has candy corn, and one has a moon with bats flying.


This first bag uses the Boo Pumpkinimage by Cheryl Alger and is tied with some orange curling ribbon.

Next up is Marlene Shaw's adorable Nerdy Girl Cat



and finally I have this Funky Spider all decked out with fun googley eyes.


I think they will like them even if it's just for the treats that are inside. Now I have the pleasure of announcing the winner of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software and $10.00 toward shopping at the My Memories store! The winner is Niki!

Niki said...
Holly,
This looks like fun. The pack Ruff Ruff is very cute and colorful.

Thanks for sharing,
Niki

Niki, please contact me at usyungs@gmail.com to get your prize. Thanks to everyone who commented, and Niki I hope you enjoy your scrapbook program!

Now I'm off to see who the Featured Stamper is this week on Splitcoast Stampers and then I'm going to get busy cooking my meals for the week. I hope you all have a wonderful day and thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

Your Halloween treats are awesome! The kids are going to love you.

Tammy said...

Oh WOW! What wonderful creations! Your boss's children will be thrilled. I love, love the pumpkins, very clever.

Linda said...

Adorable! I want to trick or treat at your house.

Linda said...

Adorable! I want to trick or treat at your house.

Anonymous said...

Oh Holly!

These are SO cute! The spider with googly eyes WAS a little disturbing though! Eeeek! Yep, clever and cute!

Oh, and YAY Niki!

Terri/Brat

Kim said...

What great ideas Holly! Love it!!

Niki said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win! I'm excited, will let you know how I like the software.

These Halloween treats are adorable. Last year, I made a bunch of bags for Kyle's school social. I don't think the kids noticed at all, so this year, I just put treats in plain plastic bags. I just didn't have the ambition to make stuff. You did a great job, I'm sure the kids will love them.

Vicki said...

Holly the bags and pumpkins are adorable! Your cards are as well, I am sure the little ones will enjoy!

HUGS!
Vicki

Pam in Ar. said...

Great job on the Halloween sacks...they are very lucky kids to get one from you :)

Marlene said...

These are so awesome, Holly!!! What a fun bunch of treats you cook up! LOL!

acreativeneed said...

Your halloween treats are awesome Holly!! I bet they loved them!