Saturday, October 29, 2011

In My Day...

I know I've been a really bad blogger this week. I just didn't have any mojo in me over the week. I promise to make it up to you this week though. I plan on making cards this weekend to last thorough the whole week. I feel the mojo bubbling up already; lol!

Tomorrow is the day I pick the winner of the My Memories Suite Software, so if you would like a chance be sure to enter by leaving a comment on THIS POST.

Squigglefly is shining the spotlight on some special Thanksgiving images this week, so be sure to stop by and see the deals. This weekend is the last chance you have at the Mega Giveaway they are having.

Okay, now for a card. Someone at work was having a birthday and Marlene Shaw's Stone Age man and sentiment was just perfect for him.  He reminds me of the old man Adam Sandler would play on Saturday Night Live who always had stories about what it was like in his day.




and here's the inside




He liked the card a lot.  I used Copic markers to color everything and the Happy Birthday on the front was computer generated.

Okay, I'm off to do my grocery shopping and when I get home I'm making cards so I'll have something to share with you all week!  Thanks for hanging in there with me, and have a great day!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Wonderful card Holly! Marlene's funnies are always a hit.

Pam in Ar. said...

Your card makes me hurt Holly..LOL, Have a nice cool weekend :)

Linda W. said...

Oh my goodness Holly - I am laughing outloud on that one! Just love M's funnies! And of course your coloring!

Connie said...

This card is great!

Dawn Frost said...

Great card Holly, love the sentiment!

Linda said...

LOL this is great!

Marlene said...

I'm still trying to play catch up with all the posts I missed commenting on - so here I am! LOVE the ol' coot! You colored him up quite nicely!