Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Major Assets

Hi everyone!  Don't forget to see Yesterday's Post if you want a chance to win the My Memories Scrapbook Suite and $10.00 toward purchases in their store!

I also want to remind you that a new challenge is up on the Squigglefly blog, and you should see the wonderful cards the design made for the Saying Thanks challenge.  They all came up with some fantastic projects you shouldn't miss.  Plus, it's a great time to play along because Squigglefly is having a Mega Giveaway and you're going to need thank you cards after the holidays anyway!

There are some great new images in the store this week, and I chose to use this Badonkadonk image by Chesney Young.  She is something else isn't she?  And was she ever fun to color!


I colored her with Copic markers and colored the ribbon to match the red cardstock.  The sentiment is one that Squigglefly will be releasing soon and I thought it was the perfect thing to say about her "asset"   um - pun fully intended!  LOL!

One more thing to share with you before I go.  I've told you about my boss's kids, and their youngest girl is five years old and loves to come see me after she gets home from school.  We color and I let her type on the computer.  I'm showing her how to do things in Microsoft Word and that kid never forgets anything you teach her!  Anyway, yesterday we were coloring and she always asks me to draw her some designs because the first time we colored I just did some zentangles  and when she asked what I was drawing I just told her it was a design.  So she's drawing little squares all over her paper and she says "I'm going to draw a ... a ....  um.... " and I said "a design?"  and she looked at me all surprised and said "You just jumped in my brain!"  I thought that was so cute.

I hope you have a really great day, and thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Linda said...

HaHaHa Hee Hee you really made me laugh this morning. She is the real deal. LOL Love the card! Have a great one Holly.

Tammy said...

Fantastic card and coloring Holly. Love the sentiment, perfect for this gal.

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE that sentiment, lol! Fantastic image Holly, great colouring!

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahaaha!!!!

This is the PERFECT sentiment for this fabulous gal!

Good one Holly!

Terri/Brat

Marlene said...

Or ASS distraction! LOL!!! Love the sentiment...and you've colored it perfectly!

bumblebee creations said...

awwhhh..how sweet!! kids say the darndest things! I love this image and that saying is just so perfect!!! love your card Holly!

Sharon Jones said...

HHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA!! That sentiment is so perfect!!! Great coloring, Holly! Really cute card!

marilynprestonn said...

So cool! I love this lady and her sassy and brassy look. Well colored in Holly. Vavavavoom! :)Peggy

Vicki said...

Hello Holly! What a darn cute card and great image! I love your sentiments! How blessed that little one is to have you working with her...and fun for you! Have a great day Holly!

HUGS!
Vicki