Thursday, October 20, 2011

What The Future Holds

Hi everyone! Super fast post today as I have no time to chit chat, but I don't have much to chit chat about anyway so you're not missing out on anything! I just have a card I wanted to get up


Is this not a fantastic Fortune Teller image? I just love it. it would be cool to make the crystal ball a shaker window too, but I just added glitter to it.  I colored with Copic markers and did a little swirly piercing on the side by the sentiment which is computer generated.  I thought the fortune teller was a little Halloweenish and would make a great birthday card for a friend who has a birthday on Halloween.
Enjoy your day, and thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Linda W. said...

Very cute Holly! I do have a friend who has a birthday on Halloween and am making her card today. Must be fun to have a birthday on that holiday! Great job coloring (as usual!) lady!!!

Pam in Ar. said...

I hope it's chocolate ;)

Tammy said...

Terrific cad for a Halloween birthday! Love how she's colored.

Marlene said...

Fabulous card....love the flaming red hair....and purple nails!

*Vicki* said...

Hey Holly!! Love your sparkle hun!! Your coloring is always fabulous too!! :) Hope you enjoy your weekend friend!! HUGS

Anonymous said...

Wickedly cute Holly. She does look evil enough to spill the birthday beans!

Love the touch of gold and piercing.

Terri / Brat

Shawna said...

Cute card Holly! I LOVE that sentiment.

Dawn Frost said...

Love the crystal ball, just gorgeous!