Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What A Girl Wants

Hello! I hope your week is off to a good start! I thought I'd share a couple more cards with you today. The first one is one I made for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Sunday. The card I picked from the gallery is THIS ONE, and here is my card



I picked an older image from Squigglefly called Shopping Girl. It was drawn by my daughter Ashley. I colored with copic markers and then sponged around the image while it was still in the rectangle die with some Cameo Coral ink.  I also sponged the ink onto the flower so it would match perfectly.  The sentiment is one that will be available at Squigglefly very soon.  Isn't it a sassy one?

My next card was done for one of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges also going on at Splitcoast Stampers.  I used one of the FREE Support Shy Bears - I think they are the cutest things!


I colored her with copic markers and the sentiment is computer generated.

Don't forget to enter the Squigglefly Blog Challenge, and remember to get your 25% discount when you shop at Squigglefly by using the code spookysavings!  Gotta love that much of a discount!  Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Terrific cards Holly! Great sentiment on both of them.

Elaine A said...

Hi Holly -

Both cards are so sweet. I just love how you make these your own.

Elaine Allen

acreativeneed said...

Love that great sentiment on your top card and the bottom one too for that matter! Fabulous cards Holly!! Really cute shopping image and great shy bear too!
smiles,Deena

Pam in Ar. said...

Two great cards Holly...of course you know my favorite would be the first one...don't know what it is about women images that I like so very much but I do!!

bumblebee creations said...

great cards HOlly! I too, love the shy bears--and you can't beat a freebie!!!

Marlene said...

these are both great - you always come up with the best sentiments, too!

Heather said...

Love the new shopping sentiment. Great cards!

scrappin sista said...

Love these cards!!!Nice work!!