Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Digital Card

Hi all! I hope you've been having a great weekend. I've made a few cards, but today I want to share something a little different. You may have seen the card I made with the Hustle Bustle Holidays image a few days ago. Well, the artist of the image, Lynne Stansbery is my sister and she colored her original drawing and I thought it was so awesome that I scanned it and made it into a digital card with the My Memories Scrapbook software just so you could see it.


Isn't her coloring just fantastic? I've talked her into giving us all coloring lessons using colored pencils later on in the summer and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be back tomorrow to share some of the cards I've been working on. Have a great Sunday, and thanks for looking!

8 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

yep, it's just great!

Tammy said...

Wow!! Fantastic!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow! it's gorgeous! and i love the image too!

hope thanksgiving was spectacular!

hugs :)

Pam in Ar. said...

OK, wasn't Lynne on splitcoast? Seems to me I used to look at her cards all of the time on that site! It must run in the family huh...you're so talented :)
Oh, and YES! I got some great buys the other day..I was exhausted (up for 36 hours) But am getting caught up on my sleep now. Thanks for the info on the bubbles :) Have a great week!!

Dixieglitzie said...

You are so clever! Love your sister's coloring and can't wait to have her teach us a thing or two this summer. Thanks Holly:)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Lynne is your sister! Either that, or I did know and the memory fell out of my ear like so many others!

Yes, this is beautiful. Your work is too. At this point, I would believe even Riley is artistic in your family!!!

Terri / Brat

Heather said...

The coloring is gorgeous! I love that image-the ultimate small town during Christmas.

Shirley said...

Lynne did a great job. I never thought much about coloring but it sure makes a big difference in this card.