Monday, November 28, 2011

Featured Stamper Challenge card

Happy Monday! Are you ready to get back to the grind after the long holiday? I really enjoyed my time off. I had a lot of play time. Yesterday I played along in the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast stampers. The card I picked to CASE can be seen HERE, and here is the card I made.



Now this is a quick card to make since there is absolutely no coloring! I printed Marla Shega's awesome Kris Kringle image on to kraft card stock and then cut it out with some decorative edge scissors. I matted it with some red card stock and then sponged some Chocolate Chip ink on the edges.

Then I printed out Jess Holland's Merry Christmas sentiment in brown on to some kraft and sponged it as well.  I think it looks very vintage.

Today is a new challenge on the Squigglefly blog, so run over and see what the challenge is and what the design team has done!  They never disappoint!  Have a great start to your week, and thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Shawna said...

I love that true-to-life image and Ilove the card you put together with it. I don't have to go back to work until tomorrow :-)

Anonymous said...

Very useful blog. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly,

I hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous.

I LOVE this image and the many ways you have used it over time. Since I am the anit-colorer I did not think to get it - now maybe I will. :)

Terri / Brat

Elaine A said...

Holly -

Glad you were able to have some play time. I love how this card turned out. It is just gorgeous!!

Elaine

Faith A said...

Holly, I LOVE your blog, I have just spent a very happy time looking through, so much to comment on, but short on time too. I love your humour and all your cards. Brill stuff!

PS thanks for the comment on my blog VERY much appreciated.

Dixieglitzie said...

GORGEOUS!!! Great job Holly :)

Tammy said...

Wow, love the depth the kraft card stock give the image. Great card for Christmas.

bumblebee creations said...

Great card as always Holly!! I love this image, gonna have to get that one--so easy and so real looking!

Pam in Ar. said...

Sometimes it's the simple things in life that make us smile....I smiled at this card :)

Heather said...

It looks so vintage which is the perfect look for that Santa image!