Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh Holy Child

Good morning everyone! I was busy yesterday doing a lot of running around, so none of the things that I need to do around the house got done. You know what that means? It means I'm going to be super busy today! No sleeping in a little late for me today - I got up early so hopefully I can get my stuff done and still have some play time.

I have another Christmas card to share today. This one uses one of the images that was released last weekend at Squigglefly called O Holy Child by Lynne Stansbery.


It's really easy to color this image being as it's all blocked off, and you can get as bright as you like because it's stained glass after all! I think it would be pretty covered with layers of embossing powder and cracked. I may do another one of these and do that technique on it. The sentiment is computer generated.

No chit chat if I'm going to get my to do list accomplished! Enjoy your Sunday, and thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful!

Linda W. said...

Beautiful rendition Holly - Lynne is one of my very most favorite artists!

Sharon Jones said...

You did a simply elegant job with this image, Holly! I adore this card!

Pam in Ar. said...

Beautiful stained glass coloring Holly. Love the cracked glass too..I have done that on cards before :) Hope you get things done today so you can play...What's for dinner this week? ;)

Marlene said...

Very pretty....my momma would give you bonus points for this card. ;)

MANDEE said...

BEAUTIFUL!