Saturday, November 12, 2011

Only 42 days!

Good morning everyone! Yes, it's true - there are only 42 more days until Christmas! Yikes! Time to make cards and get to shopping for those people on your Christmas list! That is the feeling this new image just released today at Squigglefly conveys to me.


This is called Hustle Bustle Holdays and is drawn by Lynne Stansbery. I printed the image out large enough to fill the entire front of a card so all the detail could be seen. It's colored with Copic markers and glitter was used on some of the garland and the Christmas tree. It reminds me of the song Silver Bells too.  Since there isn't any patterned paper on this I can use it for Squigglefly's Blog challenge!

Squigglefly has had a great release this weekend - lots of fun sentiments to go with the images you may already have, and some great images too! Be sure to go by and take a look.

Also, don't forget to get in on my Pick and Draw give away HERE.

I've got a busy day ahead of me, but I'll be back tomorrow with another card. Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow Holly, great card. Lots of fun colors.

Heather said...

Holly- love that image and how you colored it with so much color!

MANDEE said...

That is awesome!!! Good job Holly!!!

MANDEE said...

That is awesome!!! Good job Holly!!!

bumblebee creations said...

oh Holly-now if this doesn't get one in the mood for Christmas, nothing will!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a very gorgeous scene!

Terri / Brat

Pam in Ar. said...

YIKES!!!!! I better get busy with my shopping!!! Great card Holly..lots of coloring :)

Marlene said...

Oh my....I have just started coloring this one myself. It's gonna take me hours...lol. It's so gorgeous!