Wednesday, November 23, 2011

OOps!

Hi everyone! Today is my Friday! I have the next two days off work and then the weekend so that's four whole days! I don't know yet what I'll do all of these days, but I'm sure they will go by in a flash.

We don't have any big plans for Thanksgiving. What about you? Doing any traveling? Lots of cooking?

Today's card is one that came about when I realized much to my dismay that I forgot someone's birthday - AGAIN!



The image is Brian Lock's Soaking Kitty and I used Word Art in my word processing program to make the sentiment curve around the fish bowl before printing it. Copic markers were used to color and I added some crystal lacquer to the bowl, the puddle, and the water droplets on the whiskers.  I almost made this for Squigglefly's challenge, but my sentiment wasn't in the right place for it.

Here's what the inside says


I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you're able to spend it with loved ones. I'll be back on Friday to share another card with you! Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Who would care if you missed their birthday when they receive this terrific card!! Love the image.
Have a happy thanksgiving!

Colleen said...

Cute card
Wishing you and Everyone a Very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.
Going to spend a nice quiet day at homewith hubby and probably end up doing some yard work. Gee, don't that sound like fun..............Not.
Have a great day and a better day tomorrow
ColleenB.

Shawna said...

Cute card! Love how you duplicated the DP with the addition of similiar 'silk' flowers. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Holly, this card is so cute.

You didn't MISS their birthday - You EXTENDED their birthday. That is much nicer. :)

Terri / Brat

Elaine A said...

Holly -

I love how this card turned out. Such a sweet image and your sentiment really looks nice curved around the bowl.

Wishing you and your family (Riley too) a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!

Elaine Allen

Dixieglitzie said...

oh holly this is waaaaay too cute. love it!