Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Really BIG Gift & a Winner!

Hi everyone! I hope your weekend is going great. Today is the day I get to announce the winner of the Pick and Draw game and I'm happy to say the winner of the game is DixieGlitzie! Please contact me at my e mail usyungs@gmail.com with your mailing address and your game as well as a signed original piece of artwork by Rich Davis will be sent to you! I know you will have a lot of fun playing this game with your grandchildren.

I've got a card to share today that uses Suzanne Urban's new Big Present image. I love this image - look at that belly!  It's even better that it can be used for Christmas or a birthday card. I went with Christmas colors so I can add another Christmas card to my pile.


I used Copic markers to color and cut the side of the image with a die just to give it a little interest.  I also gold embossed the ball on his hat.  I'm off to check out the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and plan on spending a lot of time in my craft room today.  I hope you get some time to play too!  Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

LOL Cute image and beautiful card.
Looks like he had a few to many truffles

ColleenB.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

looks just like my hubby - lol! fabulous card!

hugs :)

Shawna said...

Steph beat me to it -- thinking it looked liked someone we know, He does remind me of my brother :-)
Great coloring Holly!!!

bumblebee creations said...

love this image Holly!! What fun!! your coloring is superb and love the added touch at the bottom of his hat!! Congrats to the winner of your candy too!

Tammy said...

I'm with you, I love, love this image! Terrific card Holly!

Anonymous said...

Yay for DixieGlitzie!

Ha, Ha - this IS so fun Holly!

The creative cut side and papers go so well together to frame this very funny guy! I wonder what is in that box? Meat and Bread? Tools?

Terri / Brat

Dixieglitzie said...

I'm home from the hospital with my brand new hip on Thanksgiving Day:) So much to be thankful for...and winning this wonderful prize is one of them! I will have alot in common with the little guy on your card as soon as I eat my lunch today...lol Thanks Holly for your wonderful blog and all that you do for us.