Friday, November 11, 2011

Season's Tweetings

Happy Friday and Happy Veteran's Day!  If you know any veterans be sure to give them a huge thank you for their service to our country, and all of us should take a little time out of our day today to think of the men and women who have fought for our freedom and those who are still defending it today.  

There's still time to enter my Pick and Draw Giveaway HERE.


How about a few quick Christmas cards? I made these with the cute Winter Landing snowman and bird drawn by Brian Lock..  The sentiment was computer generated.  This first one uses torn card stock for the snowbank.




This is a great image for quick cards. I'll probably be making a few more with this image just to fatten up my Christmas card stash! I hope you have a great day, and thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Tracey said...

These are fabulous Holly & you'd never know they were quick makes :)
I need to do some quick Christmas cards too as I am really behind.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tammy said...

Wonderful cards Holly! Brian Lock's images are always winners.

Elaine A said...

I love these cards Holly. What an adorable image. I love how you created the snow banks too.

Elaine Allen

Becky said...

That snowman is adorable..

Linda W. said...

Just gorgeous fun images and I love your coloring Holly! Great choice!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Holly!
super cute cards!! love all the special touches you added to each!
adorable image too, that bird cracks me up!
take care & enjoy your weekend!
hugs & blessings

Marlene said...

Really cute, Holly! That little line of sparkle is just the perfect added touch, too! Happy weekend!

Trina said...

Holly, I'm loving all your Christmas cards! I don't know how I'm just seeing your blog when you've been on the blog list at The Outlawz since the beginning! I'm here from there!