Monday, November 21, 2011

Two For Monday

Good morning everyone! I hope you had a good weekend and are ready for another Monday. I really got a lot done this weekend - and still managed to work in a few visits with friends! This morning it is pouring rain and the weather channel is saying it will pour all day long. It would be a great day to be stuck in my craft room!

Today is a brand new challenge on the Squigglefly blog, so be sure to head over there to see what Heather's Headliners have done this week!

Yesterday was the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and I made TWO cards because I couldn't decide between the two.
The first card I picked was THIS CARD, and here is my card



I used the Madison and Popples image by Chesney Young and added the sentiment before printing. It's colored with Copic markers. I colored the ribbon with markers too.


The 2nd card I picked was THIS CARD, and here is my card using the new Aquaholic image by Marlene Shaw



I colored with copic markers and added some clear Beadies for the soap bubbles. The sentiment is computer generated, and here's the inside.


I hope you have a really great day, and thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Linda said...

Two great cards!

Shawna said...

Two great cards! I love how you used the beads for the bubbles. Genius!

Becky said...

What cute cards Holly, love that second one :)

Tammy said...

Great cards Holly. Love the DP on the first one and the sentiment on the second one is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly,

It's cold and rainy here all day here too.

Your cards are so cute. Love your colors on Madison and Popples. They are stylin' and the DP and ribbon are fab touches.

Love the bubbles on Marlene's fun image too.

Terri / Brat

bumblebee creations said...

Love both cards, but the sentiment is awesome on the last card!!

Marlene said...

Hey - you are a prolific little card maker these days, aren't you?!!

Give me some of your mojo! gimme gimme!!!

Seriously - adorable cards - and I LOVE the way you did your bubbles on my Aquaholic!! Seriously laughed at yours sentiment, too!!! PERFECT!

Pam in Ar. said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that second card LOL, How did you do the bubbles?