Monday, December 12, 2011

Featuring A Trio of Trees

Happy Monday morning to everyone! Another fast weekend, and busy, busy, busy! I did have a little time to play and managed to make a card for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. I picked This Card to case, and here is my card


I used the I Heart Christmas Trees image by Jane Beljo, and printed it out on different designer papers. After I cut them out, I glued the two green ones down and popped the red one up on pop dots. The sentiment, Merry Christmas Circle is by Jess Holland. I added a little red button sticker to the center of it. It turned out to be a pretty cute little card, and one that came together really quickly!

Today marks the very last challenge at Squigglefly's blog until the new design team will make their debut in January. Please try to play along to give the Marvels a good send off!

Thanks for looking, and I hope your Monday is wonderful!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Wonderful card for the holidays! Love the DP you used on the cute image.

Pam in Ar. said...

Great card Holly. I can't believe Christmas is almost here!! Have a great Monday :)

Niki said...

Really like this card, simply elegant.

Heather said...

That is my favorite SF Christmas tree and I love it on the DP. I need to try that instead. Love your card!