Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Lights

Good morning everyone! Man this weekend was so busy that going back to work today will be relaxing! I spent so much time in the kitchen, but it's all worth it! I got several goodies bags and tins filled for gift giving, and my refrigerator is filled with meals for the week so I'll have little to do during the week. On top of that I got all of my presents wrapped!

I didn't do much crafting, but I do have this card to show


I used Brian Lock's Winter Landing snowman and the Merry Christmas sentiment from Jess Holland..  The image was colored with Copic markers and I used a little chalk for the glow around the lights.  I used some faux flower soft on the bottom for snow and also dotted bits of glue here and there and snowed them too.

I think it turned out cute!  I love the glowy lights.   Speaking of cute, my best friend bought her 5 month old grandson a little Santa suit and she sent me this picture.



Is that not precious? It came with a hat too, but she said it was too little for him.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

Shawna said...

The little guy looks more like an cute elf than santa, but still oh-so-cute! Love the card.

Shawna said...

The little guy looks more like a cute elf than a santa, but he is definitely oh-so-cute! Love the card!

Tammy said...

Terrific card Holly! I love everything about it, especially the sparkling lights and snow. Little tyke is a cutie, hard to believe is a short time, he'll be a teenager borrowing the car.

Becky said...

Great card this morning, love how you did the lights.
Now that santa suit is just tooo adorable, I love it.

Reflections from Granny said...

Pretty and cute card and the little guy is so adorable!

Hugs, Lori m

Pam in Ar. said...

Love this time of year and all of the sparkly cards you've made :) Glad you got so much done this past weekend. We had our family Christmas on Sat. and took the grandkids ice skating in Bentonville on Sunday. Had a great family weekend :) Have a super week!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'll bet you cuddled him right up! So cute!

You have used one of my fav Squigglefly Christmas images again. I like it!

Terri / Brat

Sharon Jones said...

OH, Holly, I adore this snowman! Those lights are so pretty and your colouring is great!
Darling little guy in the Santa suit! I could just squeeze on him!
;D

Heather said...

That glow around the Christmas lights is fantastic- must find chalk!

Your friend's grandson is adorable!

Sharon Jones said...

Hi, Holly, back to say thanks for the love left on my blog...you're so sweet.

Cole said...

Hi Holly !! Nichole here from Little Hands Challenge Blog - finally got a chance to check out your blog - it's fab!!! Your work is amazing....wow!! Love the glow around the lights for this card and this little santa guy is just toooo cute!!! Am now a follower!! Hugs, Cole