Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year - New Beginnings!

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a really great Christmas.  I definitely enjoyed mine!  I didn't get a lot of crafting time in, but I've been busy getting a new design team in place for Squigglefly, and at this time I'd like to introduce them to you!   These ladies will begin the blog challenges on January 9th.  You will see some familiar names, and some brand new names!  Please give them all a warm welcome by visiting their blogs and galleries.  I'm sure when you've seen the many beautiful creations each has done you will know why we are excited to have them!


Holley Barnhart's team
Tammy Hair        

Rhonda Zmikly's team
Rhonda Zmikly      
Sharon Jones       

I'm also thrilled to let you know that Heather Strenzwilk will be staying on keeping our Facebook Page updated!  Heather and I have both been busy adding Squigglefly cards to Pinterest as well!    If you haven't yet visited us on FACEBOOK, do it now because there will be an exclusive freebie when we reach 250 members!






6 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Hurray!!! congrats girls!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Hi Holly,
Sounds like you have a good line up again!

THERESA said...

Whoopeee, let the fun begin...........:))
Congrats to all the ladies, old(lol) and new!!
lotsa luv

Sharon Jones said...

I am so very honored and thank you so much everyone! So glad to be on the team!

Linda said...

Wow looks like another great team. Congratulations! I am looking forward to your inspirations.

Kathy Bradley said...

Wow, I'm so excited!!