Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Peace & Joy

Hi all! December is sure winding down in a hurry! I can't believe it's already half over! the next few days you will be seeing Christmas cards as I finish up the last of them, and then I will be moving on to Valentines and more birthday cards! I can never make enough birthday cards!

There won't be any more Squigglefly blog challenges until after the first of the year, at which time you will be seeing the new design team! There is still time to play in the final challenge of the year though, and today's card fits the Clean and Simple Holiday card challenge perfectly!



The sentiment is from Jess Holland called Peace and Joy and I thought it went well with this sweet couple who look like they are full of peace and joy all snuggled together. They are from Diane Carubia and are called Wrapped Up Christmas.  I just did a little piercing on the side of the card and added some faux flower soft to their hats.

I've got all of my Christmas shopping done but still have the wrapping to do.  This weekend I am planning on doing a lot of holiday baking and will need to make a few bag toppers for some of those goodies.  I hope you are enjoying everything that goes along with the Christmas season!   Thanks for looking and have a great day!

6 comments:

Shawna said...

Aw, so sweet! There's that faux flower stuff I love.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! The lacy piercing on the edge is a very pretty touch.

Terri / Brat

bumblebee creations said...

Oh is this ever adorable Holly!!

Tammy said...

Sweet card, love the image. Wish I could sit in your kitchen and be your taster this weekend!

Pam in Ar. said...

I have been a wrapping fool the past two days :/ LOVE the hustle and bustle though..I don't know where you find the time to make and show us cards...but I'm glad you do! I think they are awesome!! Thanks :)

Heather said...

This turned out very cute- I love the paper piercing border too.

I still have to wrap, gifts.