Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bunny Boo!

I had several people ask me what font I used on my Queen Bee card yesterday, so I thought I'd just post here for all of you - it is called One Starry Night and can be found free at DaFont.   Today I have a cut little cuddly kind of card to share





this adorable chubby bunny is from Fawn Palmer and is called Bunny Boo.
Fawn has some great knitting images that are new in the store this week that you should really check out!


My card was made for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. I really like this sketch and will probably use it again with different layers for the areas behind the image.  I used copic markers to color and chalked  behind the image with pink chalk.  The sentiment was computer generated.  This card will be going to a friend of mine who is recuperating from some very painful back surgery.  I hope it makes her smile!
And I hope I made you smile too!  enjoy your Sunday!

12 comments:

Inger said...

:-D This really makes me smile :))
Super cute!!!

Linda W. said...

So cute Holly - your friend will have a good day after receiving this! It means a lot for anyone recuperating from anything to be able to just review all the beautiful cards they get. I love the sketch idea - will use that one - thanks a lot!

scrappin sista said...

too cute, now i am thinking of Easter!! Great card!!
Alice B

bumblebee creations said...

awwhhh,..i like yours much better than mine! the softer colors look awesome!

Tammy said...

Bunny Boo is absolutely precious! Love the yellow and little pink rosebuds. Very sweet card Holly!

Becky said...

What a cute bunny, and the design paper goes so perfect with this.
Have a great day..:)

Sharon Jones said...

Really cute bunny and I love your layout and colors!

Dixieglitzie said...

simply adorable!...btw, some bunny's been thinkin' bout you...guess who? ;-)

Dawn B. said...

Aww it has been so long since I have visited. This image is adorable Holly. I love that trim.

Linda said...

Oh this is cute. That is one chubby bunny. LOL

Elaine A said...

Adorable card Holly. I know your friend will really appreciate it and it will bring a smile to her face. I really love how it turned out, that bunny should be turned into a stuffed animal, she is just that cute!

Elaine Allen

Faith A said...

Love you paper and the bunny, just perfect for a get well