Friday, January 6, 2012

I'll Be A Lamb and Show You More

Hi everyone, and Happy Friday! It's so strange - the short week after Christmas really seemed short, but this short week after new year's just dragged! Why is that? I think it's because I'm anticipating the release at Squigglefly this weekend, so time is dragging! I REALLY want ya'll to be able to start playing with these new images!

Today I have another couple of cards to whet your appetite. This cute little sheep is called Mr. Wool and is brought to us by Sandy Sommerfeld who is making her debut at Squigglefly this weekend! Sandy has drawn so many cute images - Mr. Wool is just one! I paired it up with a set of Sheepish Sentiments by Chesney Young.


Such a sweet little lamb for a cute valentine, don't you think? Next up is a birthday card with the same image and a different sentiment from the Sheepish Sentiments set.



The inside says "Sorry I missed your birthday."  I used a new die for the frame around the sheep, and do you see the stitching on the designer paper?  It's not often I add real stitching to a card, but this one just called for it.

I hope you enjoyed the cards and that your Friday is fantastic!  Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Shawna said...

That is one sweet little lamb! Cute, cute cards!

Becky said...

What a cute image and great card.

Roxann said...

Your two cards are just precious! I have a soft spot for wooly sheep! Have a great weekend!
Hugz,
Roxann

Tammy said...

I love the sweet image and cannot wait to see all the new releases! Great cards!

Renee said...

oh so sweet. I love the lamb so precious.

Sandy said...

Love them Holly!

I've sent you an email! :)

Sandy :)