Thursday, January 12, 2012

More Valentines!

Hi all! Riley is really appreciative of your kind thoughts toward her hair cut. I told Brock last night that all of her hair was hiding the ugly! LOL! No, she's not really ugly she's just not the Riley I know. Plus, doesn't he know that you lose most of your heat through your head? So here she is with a heavy coat and no hat!

Okay, I've got two more valentines to share today. The first one comes from My Punny Valentine Set Two


I used copic markers to color and punched a border on either side of some designer paper and then just added the sentiment with some little eyelets!  Super easy and quick!

This next card continues on with my non-traditional valentine colors going with the blue again.  I though this little polar bear from Brian Lock's Polar Pack look lonely.  The sentiment is computer generated.  Just a few punched hearts and some rounded corners to finish it off!




Have a great day - tomorrow's Friday! Yay!

2 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Love both of your card Holly--sounds like there is supposed to be a pic of your Riley --but it is not showing up...
Have a great day!!

Tammy said...

Cute cards Holly. Love the idea of a non-tradional valentine color! We need to find a hat for Riley, sweet thing!