Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pizza Pizazz

Hi everyone! Ready for another peek at a an upcoming release? I've got two cards to share today and they both use one of the images from My Punny Valentine Set One. There are three different images and five different sentiments in this set. I've used one of the images and two of the sentiments on my cards



This first one is a little traditional valentine with a punny twist. I colored the pizza with Copic markers, cut out the pizza and popped the slice up on pop dots.

The second card uses the same image, but I went all out for humor using another sentiment included in the set.


Can you tell this is going to be one fun release? and guess what - there are more punny valentine sets to follow! You'll be able to get your hands on these Saturday morning at Squigglefly! Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

6 comments:

LaVerne said...

Love it! I am really looking forward to Saturday although I can't buy anything til Feb. I have a bet with another stamper that I can't go a month without getting new supplies. Sigh!!

Shawna said...

Great card Holly! Your coloring is fabulous ---- pizza looking good enough to eat.

Elaine A said...

Holly -

These are such fun. Its nice to see something different for Valentine's Day - LOL!

Elaine Allen

Becky said...

Another funny fun card!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know Holly... I find going topless leaves me chapped knees...

Brat

Tammy said...

Fabulous card Holly! The sentiment is hilarious!