Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Some Pun Fun

Hi everyone! What a whirlwind of activity it's been the last couple of weeks! We had the holidays preparation, the actual holiday celebrations, and all the while Squigglefly's new design team has been busy making plans and art! The artists at Squigglefly have been super busy too! We have three new artists making their debut this weekend as well as some new images from some of your favorite artists!


All this week Squigglefly's design team will be showing you sneak peeks of images to come on January 7th, so be sure to click on their names to the right and be prepared to be inspired! I have a card with a peek at one of the new images myself!  Here's a little tease of what you'll see from me this week!



Now you all know how much I love puns, so I am really loving the new My Punny Valentine Sets that is coming out!  There are enough images and sentiments in each set to make five cards!  To top it off, not all of the sentiments are valentine related so these sets will get a lot of versatile use!  My image today comes from My Punny Valentine Set Three by Lynne Stansbery.  



I printed the image twice so I could add texture to the golf ball and then pop it up. I also printed the sentiment twice so I could cut out and pop up the heart. Isn't it cute? The top design was done with a red fine point sharpie. I just wanted to add a little interest, and I thought the curved row of red dots really popped.

I can't wait for you to see all of the Punny Valentine sets - I know you will love them!  Thanks for visiting my blog, and I hope you have a great day!

9 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

Too stinking cute!!!

Hugs, Lori m

Shawna said...

I like what I see! You've been a busy girl. Can't wait to see them 'up close and personal'!

Becky said...

This is too cute..

Pam in Ar. said...

Pun Fun...my kind of card :)

bumblebee creations said...

awwhhh.... I can't wait to see all these sets!! Great pics!

Tammy said...

Goodness Holly, you've been busy! Love your putt-putt card, can't wait to see the rest up close and personal.

Cole said...

Oh this is just awesome!!! Love how you popped out the heart and golf ball....that 3D is always fab! Great card! Can't wait to see the rest of the set :-)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

now that's funny! the sentiment that is. love the image!

happy, happy new year!~

hugs :)

Sharon Jones said...

Great card, Holly!! I adore that pun and your coloring is fantastic, gf!!