Saturday, January 7, 2012

Squigglefly Release Today!

Yay for the weekend! It's Saturday and the new release is up and in full swing! I sure hope you've taken some time to browse all the new stuff at Squigglefly because this is one release you don't want to miss! check out the new artists too - you are in for a treat!

Here's a little valentine I made with the My Punny Valentine Set Three. It would be perfect for the music lovers in your life.


I colored the guitar with copic markers and then cut it out and stuck it on the card at an angle over the sentiment.

This next card is from the My Punny Valentine Set Two, and I love how this one turned out.







I colored everything with copic markers and then added some crystal lacquer over the lava lamp.  The little sentiment was cut out and then stuck on so it kept it's curve.

Doesn't this make you want to run over and see all of the images in the sets?  Like I said - you're in for a treat!  Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

scrappin sista said...

LOL!! cute, cute, cute!!

Becky said...

Hi Holly..Both of this are so cute!